Teksmer "Technical Textiles Research and Development Center"; was established to support Textile sector's enhancement of competitiveness in the field of technical textiles. Based on the fact that technical textiles have R&D and technology intensive production structure, development of knowledge and know-how, production and commercialization of new products, and realizing projects based on industry needs are critically important factors. In this context, Teksmer, which was established with the financial support of İzmir Development Agency, performs its activities in partnership with below listed organizations.
- Aegean Textile and Raw Material Exporters Association (ETHİB)
- Aegean Apparel Exporters Association (EHKİB)
- Dokuz Eylül University - University Industry Research and Development Center (DESUM)
- Turkey Textile, Apparel, Leather Industry, Technology and Design Research and Development Foundation (TARGEV)
Our Vision; to become an indispensable part of university-industry cooperation as a center developing innovative and value creating R&D projects and providing tests & analyses services, trainings and assessments.
Our Mission; to become professional "Research, Development, Application and Training Center", which provides R&D project supports, trainings, test and analyses in the all fields of technical textiles and serve for national and international partners.
What We Aim?
The Main Objectives;
- To provide test & analysis services
- To provide necessary know-how and human resources and develop projects based on industry needs
- To provide technical assistance services during the transformation process from conventional textiles production to technical textiles
- To develop facilitation mechanism for companies by establishing a collaboration platform among Aegean Exporters’ Associations, Technology Transfer Office TTO), University and Industry.
- To support the development of the technical textiles sector by carrying out high value added R&D projects under the University-Industry collaboration framework structure
- To become a world-renowned and recognized quality control center owning international accreditation standards
- To provide innovative and competitive training, test and analysis services
- To integrate into EU programs
- To establish sectoral transformation culture and make it sustainable
Our Quality Policy and Targets
- To carry out all our testing services according to the relevant legal legislation, standard methods with national or international validity and the needs of our customers,
- To provide quality and reliable testing services and to implement the Quality Management System established for this purpose in such a way as to meet the requirements of TSE EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard,
- Providing customer satisfaction by concluding our test services with accuracy and accuracy,
- To ensure continuous improvement in the management system by meeting the requirements of TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard,
- To realize all our services with TSE EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard and Quality Management System.
- Perform 50 test services in 2017.
- Increase the number of customers by at least 20% within the year 2017.
- To provide 15 hours / year training for all Teksmer employees in 2017.